March 25, 2020
Furnace Repair Calgary Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers:
Furnace Repair Calgary takes Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) seriously. COVID-19 has spread throughout the world, shutting many businesses down. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared it a pandemic.
At Furnace Repair Calgary, the health and safety of our staff, their families, and our clients are always the number one priority. For instance, we follow the guidelines set out by Alberta Health Services to ensure that our team provides you with safe heating and cooling services.
Please know that we are taking appropriate measures to ensure our team is dedicated to the health and well-being of everyone involved.
Additional measures we have taken:
- Hand sanitizers and antiseptic wipes are available to everyone.
- We ask any employee showing any symptoms to self-isolate.
- If an employee has traveled recently, they must stay home for a minimum of two weeks.
- All of our technicians wear face masks and other personal protection equipment.
- All of our employees have read the Community-Based Measures to Mitigate the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease in Canada.
Unless it is an emergency, we ask that if you feel ill, please advise us so we can reschedule your appointment.
Furnace Repair Calgary continues to monitor this crisis extraordinarily close and will update you if required. To assist you, the government established an informative site for tracking the state of the pandemic is the Public Health Agency of Canada’s website.