Furnace Replacement Calgary | New Furnace Installation Service
Can I replace the furnace on my own?
Overall, attempting to install your furnace is not worth the risk compared to the amount of money you might save. It is always best to hire a professional, qualified HVAC contractor for furnace maintenance, repairs, and installations.
How long does installing a new furnace take?
How much does a furnace replacement cost in Calgary, Alberta?
- The brand name of the furnace (there is a tendency for well-now brands to cost more)
- Its BTU output and size
- Whether it is a variable, stage two, or single-stage furnace
- How hard the furnace is to install for the technician
- Is the homeowner converting from gas to propane or oil to electric?
- Whether or not any special upgrades have to be added to the house to accommodate your new furnace
- Energy-efficient furnace?
How can you tell if you need a furnace replacement in Calgary?
Higher Heating Bills
Yellow Pilot Light
Why You Can Trust Furnace Repair Calgary For Your Furnace Replacement or Installation
WHY CHOOSE US
CALGARY'S Most Reliable Furnace Contractor
WHAT WE OFFER
Benefits of choosing Furnace Repair Calgary
One Fee, 6 Days a Week on Pre-Booked Calls. The prices don't change for service appointments Monday to Saturday.
Why Customers Choose Us
We provide a minimum 1-year parts warranty and 2-year labour warranty on all our work. If repairs and installations break down within two years, we gladly come back and fix it for free.