Air Conditioner Repair Calgary | Central AC HVAC Service
Fast Service. Friendly Air Conditioner Repair Technicians.
Need air conditioner repair in Calgary? You could be in for a hot, long summer if your AC stops working. Furnace Repair Calgary has industry-certified AC technicians and can provide Air Conditioning Repairs to keep your summer cool. Furnace Repair Calgary in Alberta is the best local expert for all central air conditioning services, including installation, maintenance, and repairs.
You can do these DIY fixes before you contact us. It could help you save money on your service calls.
- Filter: Dirty furnace filters can block cool airflow.
- Circuit breakers that trip: If it does, reset the appropriate breaker.
- Blocked vents: Do not place furniture or other items on top of the vents and keep them open.
- Thermostat: Turn the thermostat to ‘cool,’ and reduce the temperature by three to five degrees below the ambient temperature.
- Outdoor unit: It’s often referred to as an ‘air conditioner’ by homeowners. However, it requires your furnace to circulate cool water. Make sure no debris or landscaping is blocking the airflow.
Are you still having issues with your AC? We can help you quickly repair and diagnose your air conditioner by calling us at (587) 316-1027
Common AC Problems
Furnace Repair Calgary technicians can handle many different types of air conditioner problems. These are the most frequent year after year.
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Inadequate maintenance
- Electric Control Failure
- Contactors and capacitors
- Drainage problems
You can expect your AC to break down eventually, even if you maintain it regularly as a homeowner. There is some flexibility between the time you notice that your AC is acting strangely and when you make an appointment to have it repaired. If your AC suddenly stops working at odd hours, you have two options: call an AC repair company 24 hours a day for emergency service or wait for non-emergency services for a day or two?
When is a Broken Air Conditioner an Emergency?
Every AC can break down momentarily, even if you have it serviced regularly. It isn’t an emergency unless the problem will get worse or leave you without cooling long-term. There are a few scenarios that might qualify as emergencies:
- You went for a day without cooling because of a broken thermostat. In this case, you should call an AC repair service provider for help right away – depending on the temperature outside and inside your home.
- Your air conditioner has been out of operation long enough to allow mildew or mould growth where it shouldn’t be, such as in vents and ducts. It requires immediate attention because the spores can cause respiratory problems and other health complications.
- Your air conditioner is leaking and causing damage to your property.
- Your air conditioner is overheating. If you’re having cooling issues, it could be overusing the system or a significant malfunction requiring immediate service to fix for safety reasons.
Here are a few situations that might qualify as non-emergencies:
- Your air conditioner makes some odd noises or smells, but they’re not uncomfortable or potentially dangerous.
- If your thermostat isn’t working correctly, you can wait to have it serviced the next time your AC service provider comes by.
- You don’t have an appropriate filter for your system. If this is the case, you’ll need to buy one.
- You installed your air conditioner in the wrong location for your home. It might take some time to fix the problem because it could be a more important job. Scheduling AC service regularly can help you avoid issues like these, but they’re not emergencies unless your system isn’t working at all.
How AC Maintenance Can Help Prevent Emergencies
Maintaining an efficient AC system can help prevent many issues from developing. When you have your air conditioner serviced regularly, the technician will examine your system for potential problems and fix them before they get out of hand. Several fixes don’t require an expensive service call because you can do them yourself with some help from an AC repair professional.
A regularly-scheduled air conditioner can help:
- Improve good health
- Prevent mould and mildew growth
- Make your home more comfortable in extreme weather conditions
- Increase energy efficiency in your home
- Help you save money on monthly bills
- Give you maximum air conditioning performance for your
Regular maintenance of your unit includes a thorough inspection of the air conditioner, which includes:
- Coils and condensation pans
- Compressor inspection
- Refrigerant levels for safety purposes
- Examine electrical controls
- Checking the thermostat
- Vacuuming the air ducts
Why Trust Furnace Repair Calgary?
Furnace Repair Calgary has been providing residents of Calgary with the highest quality furnace repair services for many years. The company’s team of highly skilled technicians is constantly updated on the newest technologies and best practices in the industry, which helps them provide their customers with affordable furnace repair services while maintaining a superior level of customer satisfaction.
Some of the benefits you will experience are:
1. Same-day AC service – Even if you have an emergency, we can help you. We provide excellent service and superior equipment to our customers because we value them and their criticism. Our team will answer your inquiries within an hour and arrive at your doorstep within two hours.
2. Pleasant, Reliable Cooling Technicians – Our technicians undergo a rigorous training program to ensure that you receive expert repairs. They are courteous, friendly professionals who deserve your trust and patronage.
3. We Repair All Central ACs – We are experts in repairing all brands and types of central air conditioning units. You can be sure that you will get a job well done no matter what system you have.
4. No Sales Pressure – We do not try to sell customers on any particular AC model. The AC units we install are the models our customers want.
5. No Hidden Fees – Our technicians will provide free quotes, and you get the final price upfront. Our technicians are honest, professional, and not shady salespeople trying to sell you products you do not need.
6. Guaranteed 100% Satisfaction – We have been in business for many years, and we have a loyal customer base because we treat our customers with respect. All of our technicians are highly trained experts in the industry. You can count on us to give your unit a proper diagnosis before doing any repairs or replacements.
7. Your Home Stays Clean – Our technicians always leave homes as they find them. We never leave a mess even after finishing with the job.
8. 5% discount for Seniors – We realize that seniors have a low fixed income, so we offer a 5% discount on all our AC repair services. We are grateful to everyone who made Calgary the great city it is today!
Need Emergency FURNACE Repair?? We’re On Call 24 hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year, to React Promptly to Your Service Needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
CALGARY'S Most Reliable Furnace Contractor
In Calgary, Alberta, you know that the temperatures can get cold over the long winter months. During these months, you will want to have a furnace working correctly. To be sure that your home is comfortable, call Furnace Repair Calgary. You can count on us every step of the way.
WHAT WE OFFER
Why Choose Furnace-Repair-Calgary.Ca
One Fee, 6 Days a Week on Pre-Booked Calls. The prices don't change for service appointments from Monday to Saturday.
Why Customers Hire Our Furnace Company
We can help you find the top duct cleaning, major brands, water filtration, and hot water tank device professionals in the Calgary area. We also offer the best new furnace, furnace services, furnace repairs, energy-efficient furnace installation, HVAC system, cooling services, AC repairs, and great service. We provide the best customer service around.
You will be completely delighted with our services if you schedule a service appointment. You may be confident that we will repair the problem correctly the first time since we are recognized and well-known in Calgary.
Here are a few things that homeowners appreciate about us:
One of our selling points to customers has long been our upfront pricing guarantee. No one wants to hold their breath waiting for a service bill. You can breathe easy knowing you will never experience overtime charges, hidden fees, or overpriced services. Instead, our licensed heating and air conditioning maintenance specialists are dedicated to open and honest communication. We want you to be confident in us and the work that we perform. In addition, we will never try to upsell you on a product you don’t need. If something requires repair, we’ll tell you honestly. If you need to consider system replacement, we’ll advise you on your options.
At Furnace Repair Calgary, we care. That’s why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy. When you call, a friendly and knowledgeable person will greet you and set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home, which will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem but also brighten up your day.
We stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to satisfy you completely, we’ll happily work with you until we do.
We provide a minimum 1-year parts warranty and 2-year labour warranty on all our work. If repairs and installations break down within two years, we gladly come back and fix it for free.
We are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week when you need emergency heating, air conditioner or plumbing service. We will be there promptly to check your HVAC or plumbing system when you have an emergency. We will pinpoint the problem and repair it right the first time.
We believe in continuous education to ensure our highly trained technicians are up to date on the latest in industry advancements and equipment. We offer the latest in energy-efficient models backed by guaranteed installations. Our technicians take great pride in their work and are always respectful of your home. We use mats in our workspace to protect and keep the area clean.
Schedule an Appointment
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers.
You can always count on our expert advice concerning HVAC tune-ups and plumbing services to ensure that we get the job done right the first time for furnace repairs and air conditioner service.