Drain Cleaning Calgary | Clogged Drain & Sewer Services
If you’re looking for a Calgary drain cleaning service, we have the plumbing professionals to do all the dirty work for drain cleaning and preventive drain maintenance. We can handle virtually anything to do with your plumbing, from minor clogs to emergency sewer backup situations.
Furnace Repair Calgary provides 24-hour emergency plumber residential & commercial services such as hot water tank repairs and installations, drain cleaning, tankless water heater repairs & installations. In addition, we offer a wide array of water softeners to ensure that your drinking water is pure and delicious.
What Are the Signs of a Blocked Drain?
It isn’t always easy to identify blocked drains unless they are clogged completely and backing up. Still, a few signs can help you tell that there’s a blockage before it ever makes a mess or causes any severe damage. Since you have the most familiarity with the drainage system, we advise you to monitor if and when something isn’t working as it should.
Here are some warning signs a plumber should check your drains:
- Your bath or sink empties slowly, or water pools
- It is difficult to flush your toilet
- A noxious smell of bacteria, mould, or rot is emanating from your pipes
What Are the Causes of Blocked Drains?
A wide variety of things cause drain blockages, which is why you need to check your drains regularly. Here are some of the most common causes of drain blockages in residential properties:
- Leftovers and Food Products: The debris, oils, and fats that come from cooking your food can find their way into the pipes and thicken, which catches other debris, thereby promoting clogging.
- Hair and Hair Products: Hair and hair products can also contribute to blocked drains. Hair products contain various chemicals and oils that can make blockages larger, while the hair that goes down the drain sticks to the jams until the drain is clogged completely.
- Flushable Wipes: While many companies advertise their wipes as flushable, they usually cause pipe blockages. If the flushable wipes don’t break down in the plumbing system, they create a bottleneck that can clog the whole system.
- Sanitary Items: Paper towels, along with other sanitary items, can clog your toilet as well as your drains. Especially if you already have a minor blockage, oversized items that cannot break down are caught in those blockages, thus creating larger plugs. In these cases, you almost always need a plumber since the clogs are usually too large for the drain cleaners found at local stores.
Calgary Drain Cleaning Service
Our drain cleaning services are not only thorough but also efficient. We can inspect your drains and sewer line for your home to let you know the extent of the problem. Our experts will also work with you on drain cleaning or any related issues, such as:
- Sewer Cleaning
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Inspection
- Tree Root Removal
- Pipe Repair
- Drain Snaking
- Slow Drains
- Clogged Drains
CalgaryRegular Drain Cleaning to Protect Your Plumbing
Investing in regular drain cleaning and taking care of your drains is easy to save money on home maintenance repairs in Calgary. Drain cleaning is essential since clogged drains can lead to expensive messes and severe plumbing issues.
CalgaryHow to Prevent Clogged Drains
Debris can build up in any drain over time. The typical causes are hair in the shower drains (if you have family members with long hair) along with fats and food debris in kitchen sinks. To prevent such problems, you can:
- Use Bio-Clean safe drain cleaner regularly.
- Remove all food debris from pans, pots, and plates before washing in your sink or stacking in your dishwasher.
- Avoid pouring grease or fat down your kitchen sink – especially if it is solid at room temperature, like vegetable shortening, lard, or butter.
- Use a hair trap in your shower. You can buy it at any hardware store, and it does not require installation.
Beware of Off-the-Shelf Chemical Drain Cleaners
It is easy to assume that you can put anything down your drain and then use commercial chemicals to flush it out every once in a while. Unfortunately, many chemicals end up damaging your plumbing, particularly PVC pipes. Copper pipes can be vulnerable too. Chemical drain cleaners are also unable to fix larger clogs.
Why Trust Us for Your Drain Cleaning?
Our professional drain cleaners can help you with all kinds of drain problems, including garbage disposal clogs, sewer services, and repairs. Kitchen drain clogs, bathroom sink clogs, along with all your plumbing and heating issues too. We also believe that you deserve excellent services, which means:
- We are always punctual. That means that you don’t have to wait around all day.
- You can be sure what the total cost will be upfront.
- We serve clients throughout Calgary.
- We use the best parts and offer the best service warranty in the industry.
- Only certified professionals will be working in your home.
- We can guarantee the fastest repair since we usually have the required parts and tools 99 percent of the time.
- We offer seniors a discount of 5%.
Need Emergency FURNACE Repair?? We’re On Call 24 hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year, to React Promptly to Your Service Needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
CALGARY'S Most Reliable Furnace Contractor
In Calgary, Alberta, you know that the temperatures can get cold over the long winter months. During these months, you will want to have a furnace working correctly. To be sure that your home is comfortable, call Furnace Repair Calgary. You can count on us every step of the way.
WHAT WE OFFER
Why Choose Furnace-Repair-Calgary.Ca
One Fee, 6 Days a Week on Pre-Booked Calls. The prices don't change for service appointments from Monday to Saturday.
Why Customers Hire Our Furnace Company
We can help you find the top duct cleaning, major brands, water filtration, and hot water tank device professionals in the Calgary area. We also offer the best new furnace, furnace services, furnace repairs, energy-efficient furnace installation, HVAC system, cooling services, AC repairs, and great service. We provide the best customer service around.
You will be completely delighted with our services if you schedule a service appointment. You may be confident that we will repair the problem correctly the first time since we are recognized and well-known in Calgary.
Here are a few things that homeowners appreciate about us:
One of our selling points to customers has long been our upfront pricing guarantee. No one wants to hold their breath waiting for a service bill. You can breathe easy knowing you will never experience overtime charges, hidden fees, or overpriced services. Instead, our licensed heating and air conditioning maintenance specialists are dedicated to open and honest communication. We want you to be confident in us and the work that we perform. In addition, we will never try to upsell you on a product you don’t need. If something requires repair, we’ll tell you honestly. If you need to consider system replacement, we’ll advise you on your options.
At Furnace Repair Calgary, we care. That’s why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy. When you call, a friendly and knowledgeable person will greet you and set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home, which will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem but also brighten up your day.
We stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to satisfy you completely, we’ll happily work with you until we do.
We provide a minimum 1-year parts warranty and 2-year labour warranty on all our work. If repairs and installations break down within two years, we gladly come back and fix it for free.
We are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week when you need emergency heating, air conditioner or plumbing service. We will be there promptly to check your HVAC or plumbing system when you have an emergency. We will pinpoint the problem and repair it right the first time.
We believe in continuous education to ensure our highly trained technicians are up to date on the latest in industry advancements and equipment. We offer the latest in energy-efficient models backed by guaranteed installations. Our technicians take great pride in their work and are always respectful of your home. We use mats in our workspace to protect and keep the area clean.
Schedule an Appointment
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers.
You can always count on our expert advice concerning HVAC tune-ups and plumbing services to ensure that we get the job done right the first time for furnace repairs and air conditioner service.